Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fresno State Game...



So, it is rare that we get to have alone time with just Mitchell. But today was an exception. We got to go to the Fresno State game without the twins, thanks to Gale, and just spend some quality time with Mitchell. For those of you who haven't tried it yet, two is still too young to take to a football game where you have to sit still for four long quarters. When asked by GG(Grandma Gale) how it was, all he could say was that there was a dog there. (The bulldog mascot) I tried to get a picture of Andrew with his eyes open, but I just couldn't get one successfully.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Soo fun! I'm sure Mitchell loved the extra attention. He's so big, and so dang cute!

The Galley's said...

I'm glad you found our blog, so we could check out your cute family now! My husband tried to take our 2 year old to a football game too, but it was only a High School game. He was not that interested either. Anyway your kids our so cute as always.
Oh, and were in the 6th ward now!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree. Two is too young for those kinds of things! But it looks like you guys had fun!

The Harrisons said...

I'm so glad that we ran into you at church! With you living in town and us living closer we will have to get together. Hope to talk to you soon!

Dolores Taylor said...

Isn´t Gale the best! Maybe next year he will enjoy it a little bit more.
We should get togheter when we get back to US. I miss home, specially Brett. Love, Dolores

Marin said...

OH my goodness!!! Janessa!! I am so glad that you found our BLOG!! I can't believe you had twins! My sister is having twins in a couple of months! We will have to catch up! So cute!

Margaret said...

Hey! Congrats on the 2 new additions. I remeber meeting your oldest before he could walk. SO fun! Im glad we can stay updated on the blogs!