Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st Annual Brithday Bash Bonanza....






I always have wondered what the conversation is going to be like when Mitchell goes to school and he realizes that not everyone has the same exact brithday as THEIR brothers and sisters. We have already talked about it with him that he will have the same birthday each year as them and he already isn't having it. I always say, "Get used to it because it is going to be on the same day for the rest of your life." I mean, but seriously, how many people do you know that have their kids birthday all on the same day? On a more serious note, this year I have gotten more nastalgic as the kids brithdays slowly approach (February 1st). To remember where they have come from to how big they are now is amazing. My two million dollar babies, and miracles might I add, are almost one!!! And Mitchell is almost three!!! Shauna, my sister in law, says it best when people tell her that her hands must be full. She says, "Better full, then empty."

4 comments:

The Harrisons said...

So exciting! I hope you guys have lots of fun!

My friend is pregnant with her second and her due date is the same day as her little girl's birthday. She was a month early though so this one might be early, too.

Whitney said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year!! It's going to be like Christmas again at the Dean house :) Sorry we weren't able to see you guys over the holidays. I'm sure you heard how crazy things were... Hopefully next time when our trip is less eventful and we have more time. Good luck with the birthdays!!

April said...

Amen to that! Well said:) we will plan on being there!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that they all have the same birthday! That is crazy! They are all such cuties... Happy early birthday to them!