Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blogging way OVERDUE!

Emmy with a chicken nugget wedged in her mouth after a long day at the zoo. (Don't worry we dislodged it safely)



Wyatt ready to go home






Fun in the dryer (Parent supervision required:))



Holloween 2009-I wanted Mitchell to be Cat in The Hat, but he said it was too scary



Mitchell at the Bob the Builder Exhibit in Fresno




Mitchell asleep in his tent

Emmy asleep in her chair





Wyatt loving his yogurt!


Sunday Best




Emmy loves her Daddy




I'm back....don't worry... we have just been so busy! Here are some recent pics of the family over the past couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Marin said...

OHhhh they are just sooo cute!!! I can't believe next week I will have a boy and a girl in my arms!!!! Janessa thank you so much for everything!!! I wish we lived closer. Hopefully we will see each other soon!! We sadly won't be in Visalia for Christmas but I probably will go down there sometime!! We will have to meet up and play!!! I can't believe I am at almost 37 weeks!! It has been rough but I'm glad they are still cookin!!! You are sooo beautiful and your family is sooooo CUTE!!!!

Stephanie said...

Hey there you are! So cute, Emily has hair! She looks so much like a little girl and I love the photo of Wyatt and the yogurt. They were sleeping last time we came over so I didn't get to see them :(

Anyway, we need to hang out and do pictures soon... I can't do it this weekend though- Ben's sister is getting married on Saturday- DUH! But let me know when you are free- we miss you guys!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I LOVED the chicken nugget picture!! That is SO funny! I laughed out loud on that one!

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see updated pictures of the kids. Wyatt looks so much like Mitchell now and Emily is a doll. I cannot wait to see them when we come home for Thanksgiving. We miss the Dean family so much.