Sunday, April 18, 2010

Long Overdue!





Time to post again since I seem to be doing it quarterly instead of monthly like I promised I would. The kids are growing up!!! Mitchell still enjoys pre-school 3 times a week, and the twins are fortunate enough to do a mommie and me pre-school through Bright Start(Early intervention program due to their developmental delay) once a week. Andrew is finishing his last 5 weeks of school before he GRADUATES!!! And I am awaiting my letter from COS to find out if I got in the Nursing Program. Lots of new changes, but we look forward to the challenge. After all these last almost 6 years of being married have been nothing but a challenge. Meaning we have never taken the easy route, but have appreciated the leasons we have learned. I can't believe I will be 26 in one week! I feel like I am at least in my late 30's. My kids have aged me, in a good way! Here are their latest Easter pics plus I threw in some baby pictures of Andrew and I so you all can compare who they look more like. :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Marin said...

they are sooo cute!!! Oh Janessa I hear you with CHALLENGE! I keep telling Justin that we will keep looking back and think, "no, now that was the hardest time ever". Which kind of makes me think that maybe we have a few more challenges to go through!!!! But no we are sure thankful for all that we have and all that we are learning. I really hope you get into the nursing program!! I wish you guys were up here in Sacramento though :( I really want to come hang out. Sorry that we didn't get together when I was down there. The time just flies when I am having help with my Mom! Well Good luck!!!

Oh and you have a beautiful family!

Heather Wood said...

Janessa I love the baby pics of you and Andrew. I know it sounds weird, but you guys looked similar in these baby pics! I really think your kids look like a combination of the two of you!

JAR said...

I LOVE your little family!!

Unknown said...

The kids look so cute in their Easter outfits! Your kids are the perfect combination of you and Andrew.

Stephanie said...

Haha those are the cutest photos! Andrew had very Asian eyes as a baby :) Miss you guys, call us soon to hang out!