Sunday, December 5, 2010

December!!!

















Where has this year gone? I know it has been FOREVER since my last post. Please forgive me, my life continutes to be CRAZY. Right now I have one more week of my first semester of Nursing School. Up to this point I have been going to school Monday through Thursday and working night shifts Fridays and Saturday in the ICU at Kaweah Delta. I LOVE my job, and I'm loving school right now. It has been quite challeging for us all to adjust as a family me being gone so much but we have weathered the storm and are adjusting to our busy schedule. Mitchell is loving pre-schools till and the twins have been enrolled at his school starting in January! They are very excited attend his school with him. They will be going two times a week half days. Andrew is still doing his business 6 days a week while taking care of the kids a lot while I have been gone. It is amazing no one has gotten too sick over the course of these 6 months. Knock on wood. Here are our recent family photos which will be coming out on our Christmas cards. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

steveandjonelle said...

Yay for nursing school! Good luck! You will make a great nurse.

April said...

The last pic is my fav!!! Love it!

Marin said...

What CUTE pictures!!! So glad everything is going well especially nursing school!!! Keep up the hard work!!

You're already an amazing nurse seeing your kids have been so healthy!!! hee hee!! Mine have constantly been sick and I really don't know how seeing we have been eating BOXES of oranges from VISALIA!!!!

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

Janessa, I love your family pictures. I cannot believe how big your kids are...and that you are a mother of THREE! You look amazing and happy!

Heather Wood said...

It's getting close to a year since you updated! Just thought I'd remind you! :) I mean, it's not like you are busy with working and nursing school and being a mommy and wife or anything! :)