Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My little Rascals





Emily is now weighing in at about 10 pounds and Wyatt at 14 pounds! They are getting to be so big and Emily is rolling over from her stomach to her back now. Wyatt's head is hard for him to sustain as you can tell from the pictures, so when I put him on his stomach he only eats the ground. :) Wyatt still is very attached to me and Emily remains my easy going one. All is continuing to go well, and on my super hard days with the kids I just stop and think how grateful I am for all my kids.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Janessa! They are soo sweet! I still can't believe how much bigger Wyatt is! They are adorable, and I can't wait to meet them. I'm glad you had such a great experience on their blessing day. THe twins in themselves are little miracles :)