Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wyatt the cuddle bug


Ok, I have been awful at posting lately. I have been really busy with the kids because Andrew started school again at Fresno State, he coaches JV waterpolo for El Diamonte, and his business is continuing to grow. Not to mention that we close escrow on September 19th so we are busy thinking about how we are going to have time to do all the renovations that need to be done to it before we can move in. I have been awful at taking pictures lately but I will soon. I did have this picture of Wyatt who just loves to cuddle. Andrew laid him next to him in bed one morning and he just rolled over and snuggled into his arm. It was so cute. Wyatt weighs 15 and a half pounds and Emily weighs in at only 10 and half pounds.

2 comments:

Gleason Family said...

so cute. Maybe it's a twin thing? He's used to sister being next to him? Too cute though! And I love that he's chunky! He only weighs 4 lbs less that Lydia (she's almost 20 months! but is pretty tiny). Good luck with moving into your new house. You'll have to email me your new info.

Unknown said...

I was just telling Juan about the twins last night and I talked about Wyatt loving to cuddle. I believe I called Wyatt my little "cuddle bunny" but I like "cuddle bug" too.