Friday, April 11, 2008

10 weeks old





Today they are 10 weeks old and have spent 70 days in the NICU. They are doing very well. Both are off of oxygen totally and are nursing 5 out of 8 of their feedings in 24 hours. Needless to say I am TIRED. Our contact list for the e-mails has grown and grown, and we are just so thankful there are so many people who care for us and are pulling for our babies. 10 weeks I ago I wasn't even sure if they were going to make it. They have given me so much strength in watching them endure so much. They are truly amazing, and I'm so thankful to be able to have them in my life. Still don't know when they are coming home but only 4 more weeks till their due date, I am hopeful. Everyone's love and support has kept me going. I hope you enjoy the pics for this week. :)

No comments: