Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My three little piggies




The twins are ajusting well to being at home with us. They love being with their brother(except when he is jumping like it is a trampoline in their crib, while they are in it). They are good babies, eating and sleeping well. I took them to the doctors last week and Wyatt weighed 5 pounds 5 ounces and Emily weighed 4 pounds 14 ounces. Each about 19 inches long. They are completely nursing eating every 2-3 hours. Nights are hard with only getting 2 hours of sleep in between my 1 hour feedings but I love the time I get to spend with them. Wyatt looks just like Mitchell when he was a baby, and Emily we call our "little white girl" because she looks nothing like me. I mean you just don't think to yourself, "wow, her mom must be Korean." They will be three months tomorrow.

1 comment:

April said...

Ness they are so cute! I can't wait to hold them. I have come down with a cold! Ughh, it was Ellie's bday and I was sick! Just a sore throat, runny nose, and headache. Anyways they are lookin good and the swing set is awesome!